Monday 7 November 2011

Our first moving goal: 100 things

As Sherry, from Young House Love stated here and did here, I am going to attempt to get rid of 100 things before we move! Either by selling on kijiji, or donating, or just plain garbage, we will get rid of 100 things. When I told Jason my plan he didn't think we (and by we I mean, I - because everyone knows he won't help haha) could do it. So, I told him that I could get rid of 100 things without even having to leave his closet hehe...he didn't really like that idea, (maybe that's how I could get him to help hehe, threaten to throw out his shirts haha)
 I already took a bunch of Goodwill stuff (clothes) with us when we went to Cuba, so I won't be able to use those, but I'm sure we will be able to come up with 100 things (if not more) before our closing date of Dec 22. Wish me luck! Anyone is welcome to come over at anytime to help me with my goal, I am not above asking for help haha...hint hint Mer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment